Philip Daulby is an experienced forensic accountant and expert witness registered with the Expert Witness Directory and from August 2017 a member of the National Expert Witness Agency (NEWA).
We offer a comprehensive range of forensic accountancy and litigation support services to solicitors and private clients.
We work very closely with the client to understand the specific issues involved. Often our involvement from an early stage has resulted in the matter being settled out of court.
If there is a need to pursue litigation, we can:
- Provide, to an agreed schedule, the necessary information and documentation to support the case.
- Produce valuations in support of a claim.
- Act as an expert witness in court.
Forensic Services include but are not limited to:
- Financial advice and support both before and during each stage of divorce proceedings.
- Financial investigations.
- Business and company valuations.
Company and Business
- Calculations and assessments concerning loss of profit.
- Interruptions of business valuation, (including sales forecasts, stock, fixed assets, etc).
- Valuation of shareholding.
- Interpretation of accounts.
- Costing calculations.
- Loss of profit and business interruptions.
- Partnership disputes.
- Loss of income.
- Tax implications.
- Fraud investigations.
- Business acquisitions and disposals.